How to be an effective agent of organisational change
Monumental workforce and societal shifts mean leaders are increasingly being expected to assume a personal responsibility for the wellbeing of their people - inside and outside the workplace. How can leaders best respond to these expectations?
To: Business, workplace, HR and WHS editors and reporters.
Who: Sonder chief executive Craig Cowdrey and chief operating officer Peter Burnheim are available now for phone (live or pre-recorded) interviews.
What: The pandemic has intensified the expectations placed on business leaders. Sonder has released a new guide, Agents of change, which aims to inspire CEOs and leaders to step up and speak up, if they want to lead and build healthier organisations.
- The pandemic has intensified the expectations placed on business leaders. How can leaders rise to these challenges and be effective agents of change?
- Sonder, an award-winning wellbeing and support company, has released a new guide ‘Agents of change', which shares the five roles that business leaders must assume to lead and build healthier organisations.
- The five roles of CEOs and leaders who are reshaping organisational wellbeing include: 1. Embracer; 2. Investigator; 3.Challenger; 4. Integrator; and 5. Advocator.
- Sonder chief executive Craig Cowdrey said that leaders who are agents of change take a strategic, holistic view of wellbeing and safety and embed this firmly within their organisational culture.
- “The new kind of leader works collaboratively and proactively to co-create a better future with their team members and broader stakeholders. They recognise the pressing need to put the wellbeing of their people first to create a better future both inside their organisation and beyond,” he said.
- Sonder’s guide, ‘Agents of change', includes case studies and actionable insights from business leaders at Accor, Atlassian, and Woolworths.
- Ends –
About Sonder: Sonder is a leading Australian wellbeing and safety company accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS). Our solution is a technology-driven platform supported by 24/7 safety, medical, and mental health experts. This is backed up by a physical responder network that can be onsite for complex scenarios, plus a capability to deliver unique and timely data insights which drive meaningful business decisions.
Sonder recognised in Good Design Awards for design excellence. The winners of Australia’s peak design awards were announced on Friday 16 September at the 2022 Australian Good Design Awards. The Good Design Awards are the highest honour for design and…
Sonder, a leading wellbeing and safety company, has today announced the closing of an AU$35 million Series B funding round. Blackbird Ventures led the oversubscribed round, with participation from new investors (including SEEK Investments and SecondQuarter Ventures), as well as…
Sonder, the award-winning Australian wellbeing and safety company, today announced the appointment of Mindy Eiermann (ex Intuit) as Chief Product Officer and Brad Newton (ex DocuSign APAC GM) as Chief Sales Officer. Trusted by well-known brands such as Woolworths, Commonwealth…